Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

24 Best childhood memories quotes in English to go back again in childhood for a time.

 24 Best Childhood Memories Quotes in English to share with your childhood friends.

You must be missing your childhood that is the reason you are on this page, I have present very interesting Childhood Memories Quotes below, which will make you think and go back again in childhood for a time.

Childhood Memories Quotes.

👦No one remembers childhood properly but remembers childhood days very well.

👦Sometimes marbles and sometimes laps were not toys in childhood, but childhood days were very few.


👦 In childhood, I was very impatient to grow up, what to do, we used to be quite innocent in our childhood days.


 ðŸ‘¦There were plenty of childhood days, but I used to see dreams even then, there was no fear of fulfilling them.


👦 That childhood or dream was still not believed, in that time reality also used to be laughed out of dreams.


 ðŸ‘¦That phase of childhood is sweet to everyone because no one considers a child to be his enemy, he is loved by everyone.


👦 What was the period of childhood, just could not know when childhood was over.


👦 It was a childhood period or just a moment when we became so big in a blink of an eye.


👦I wish for a while and that phase of childhood, I do not like this silence, even for a moment of cleverness, I like innocent childhood.


👦 There was no burden of responsibilities on the head, mischief used to be done, how much was that round-ae childhood too.


👦 When I looked at the picture of my childhood, I thought what was the time when he used to come to make his hair neither did he know how to make it.


👦 I don't remember childhood every day, but I remember my memories of childhood.


 ðŸ‘¦Sports were not meant to be played, it was necessary to play, how easy life was in childhood when it was important not to live.


👦 I prayed that I should grow up very early in my childhood, today I do not know what I thought I had prayed for.


👦 There was no delay in any hurry, it was the right time of childhood when we did not know to see till the time.


👦 They do not have the power in the small hands of those childhoods, but still, stubbornly hold back so much that it is complete.


👦 It was a childhood when you blindly believed everything, no one can trust anyone when they grow up today.


👦 Dreams of playing as soon as the eyes closed and thought of playing as soon as the eyes opened, I had a childhood just like that. 


👦 Give me that blanket made of the thread of imagination again, either return to childhood or give me back to childhood.


👦 Laughing at small things just comes in childhood, what has become big, just big things are worth it.


👦 I did not want to pretend to be happy, there was no solid reason to cry, nor did I scold anyone on mistakes, nor was there any concrete punishment for mistakes.


👦 Playing less and jumping was more in childhood, probably due to the lack of burden on the shoulders.


👦 In childhood, I used to cry that the entire locality was known, and now I cry, even the eyes are not aware.

Post a Comment

0 Comments